With the emerging global business market, rapid changes are placing greater demand on organizations than ever before. As a result, businesses must adapt more quickly yet remain committed to their mission and objectives.
As a result, a new type of leadership is being born that is complex, team-based, and can be imbedded in the principles, actions, and daily workflow of the organizations themselves.
My Corporate Coaching Program utilizes a specific framework to address the shifting global environment and the needs of the companies I work for. The framework was developed from organizational psychology principles and various professional training programs combined with over five years of professional experience working in this industry.
Interventions come in the format of individualized coaching, group coaching, and formal team trainings. The interventions are always tailored to the specific needs of the team or individual(s) in question and can address various aspects of the business such as:
- Increasing employee performance and productivity for the creation of high performance work teams
- Transformation of office culture through enhancement of team communication, cohesion, coordination, feedback, and conflict management skills
- Goal setting, prioritization, and alignment of individual, intra-team, and inter-departmental objectives to a unified organizational mission
- Coordination of worker roles, objectives, strategies, and outputs across individuals and departments to optimize communication and workflow
- Increasing employee retention through maximization of worker benefits programs, mentoring opportunities, and morale building within a thriving office environment
Some of the problems I can help address include:
- Toxic workplace culture
- Maladaptive employee or manager behaviors and communication styles
- Poor employee performance and low productivity
- Dysfunctional communication patterns and competition between departments
- High employee turnover, low morale, insubordination, and recruitment difficulties
I also offer corporate trainings that are unique, participatory, and experiential. The trainings are deliver high quality skill development with lasting, tangible results. While serving as interventions themselves that prevent or solve existing problems, they are also memorable, and fun. All trainings are modified for the needs of the organization and work team. Some potential topics include:
- Diversity Training
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Bullying
- Morale Building and Team Cohesion
- Beginning Sales Techniques
- Power Networking
- Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders
- Cultural Leadership: Transforming Workplace Culture
If you are interested in finding out more how my services can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me at samuelbcollier (at) gmail (dot) com.